That being said, it’s important to align your resume with the job description to maximize your chances of landing the interview. Depending on the organization and the available job, hiring managers might need to look through dozens or even hundreds of resumes to fill an open position. Realistically, they’re not going to have enough time or energy to thoroughly read every resume they come across. One of the most important aspects of writing a resume is optimizing your text for application tracking system software. By incorporating the ATS-friendly keywords and action verbs listed below into your resume, you’ll have a much better chance of making it past this stage and landing an interview. A Senior DevOps Engineer with 10+ years of experience, specializing in software development, Kubernetes, Docker, and Microsoft Azure.
Enhanced present devops engineer Build/Deploy process and plan the upcoming generation centralized deployment processes using Octopus. Experienced in creating, deploying, and integrating Java-based web applications in UNIX, including exposure to J2EE/.NET architecture such as BEA Web Logic, Tomcat, and WebSphere. Submit your DevOps engineer resume to these great remote developer job opportunities. Arc makes it easier for developers to find remote jobs and build amazing remote careers. Listing specialization within resume summary increases the impact. Let’s say if your specialization is in security, it should be up there on your DevOps resume summary.
DevOps Engineer | AWS certified
Retained key clients in high pressure and politically charged situations by identifying and creating unique solutions, thereby maintaining revenue. Industry leading blend of cutting edge DevOps Cloud operation, and system integration.
- Extensive experience in working with WebLogic, WebSphere and Apache web servers.
- Codementor Software Expert HelpThe best way to improve your DevOps engineer resume is to get feedback from a senior developer with DevOps hiring experience.
- Adding relevant skills for the position can help you get the recruiters’ attention.
I am after an opportunity to kick off my career as a DevOps engineer, and I believe that this role is an ideal place to start. While I currently have zero experience in this field, my experience as a software developer makes me a naturally strong hire. I already have most of the skills a DevOps engineer needs, so I would only require minimal guidance to polish these skills. Well-formatted resumes are easier to read, skim through, and ultimately, capture a recruiter’s eye. Therein, they help to ensure your resume doesn’t drown in the sea of resumes recruiters receive for every job they post.
Template 10 of 13: Senior DevOps Engineer Resume Example
Furthermore, having in-depth knowledge of Network and Information Security, Cloud Computing and AWS and similar solutions should add value to your applications. Pairing your technical skills with a well-scripted DevOps engineer Resume is absolutely necessary. We here at Turing.com have listed out the dos and don’ts behind a great DevOps engineer resume to help you land your dream DevOps engineer job. At ResumeKraft, our professional resume experts are doing their best to make sure every element is rightly placed and aligned to give a professional outlook. Every resume template is created in a unique way to ensure that it sets a benchmark in the market. We aim to provide the best professional resumes to everyone who is passionate and willing to create an outstanding resume. Ensure that the software development process is compliant with the company’s DevOps standards.
Many professionals forget that the resume is written to target your next role and not to simply highlight your skills. So, you need to customize the title and summary based on the job descriptions you are applying for. The ATS software will scan for the exact title and similar language, so doing this makes sure you get a high score and pass the scan to go to an actual person. Volen Vulkov is a resume expert and the co-founder of Enhancv.
Template 7 of 13: Kubernetes DevOps Engineer Resume Example
The career prospects for a DevOps engineer are very promising. A DevOps engineer is an important link between developers and operations teams.
- Jenkinsfile for Multibranch pipeline in groovy that triggers shell scripts for each stages like check out SCM, Build and Push to hockey.
- Provisioned EC2 instances, configured auto-scaling, and defined cloud formation JSON templates with the help of Ansible modules.
- Responsible for Design of different Release Environments for new projects.
- Nine times out of ten, this section will be the main focus of your DevOps resume.
- Developed user access module of different internal and external applications using Struts and Spring Framework.
- Don’t forget to sign your cover letter with your complete name at the bottom.
Billed is an American software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals. Spent 10 years developing the skills to increase velocity, reliability, and quality with a high focus on security. Deep experience with Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes, and helping organizations instill DevOps for the modern age. Installed and configured various hardware and software and maintained company internal servers. Participated in the creation of automation tools and managed and organized relevant documents and records. Performance-driven and dedicated DevOps Engineer possessing 5 years of extensive industry experience and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from the University of Toronto. The Employee of the Year Award winner with excellent critical thinking skills and the important ability to function well both independently and in fast-paced team environments.
How to Align Your Resume With the Job Description
Responsible for product deployments into QA, STAGE and PROD environments. Implementing new projects builds framework using Jenkins & maven as build framework. Integrated SonarQube with Jenkins for continuous inspection of code quality and analysis with SonarQube scanner for Maven. Experience with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker Hub and Docker-registries and Kubernetes. Good knowledge on managing and integrating code Quality tools like SonarQube, manage sonar rules, Quality gates . Extensive experience in working with WebLogic, WebSphere and Apache web servers. Experience in administering and supporting the CM tools including Git, Subversion, Perforce, CVS on UNIX and Windows environments.
- Our experts will help you identify your unique brand and then translate that into a resume that will make you confident in your job search.
- DevOps certification pathenables a higher rate of innovation and decreases the length of development cycles.
- This is extremely helpful, especially when you think about a recruiter who’s just going to spend a few seconds glancing through your resume before making a decision.
- Experience with Java, Web Logic, OBIEE, Oracle Policy Automation, Liferay Portal, HP ALM, and Siebel applications’ build and release automation.